We have a well-connected multiplayer team. Based on many years of experience, we offer advice in choosing the right raw material as well as the form of printing.
Acquiring experience with various clients at various levels through various forms of trade.
Signing a contract opening cooperation with a German manufacturer of self-adhesive labels. Purchase of the first cutting plotter and printing machines.
Establishment of cooperation with Drescher Euro-label (Trade Office).
The offer is expanded to include thermal and thermal transfer flexographic printing.
Offer enlargement by off-printing and screen printing.
Moving to a larger facility that allows us to enlarge the machine park with further cutting plotters and purchase the first printing plotter. Enlargement of the offer with advertising materials.
Purchase of machines for the production of labels on the printing roll.
Serious changes regarding the printing technologies offered by us:
* the first UV printing plotter
* the first machine for color printing on the printing roll
* thermal transfer print in 300DPI quality
* professional laser digital printing on sheets
Purchase of a plotter with the possibility of silvering.
Offer enlargement of digital printing on the printing roll of HP 6800
Increasing the offer with commercial materials.
1. The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users’ end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
· creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
· maintaining Website Users’ session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
· determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) are available on the website ciasteczka.org.pl